Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Guest Bathroom Project


I have been waiting for a very long time to have an adult guest bathroom!Four kids, three of them boys, shared the same bathroom for years and, well ......let's just say it wasn't pretty. Now with the youngest out on his own, I quickly went to work.Below are some pictures .There will be more pics to come.

I searched for months for the right  shower curtain, I finally decided on this one from Pottery Barn..









The aqua, blues , browns and persimmon color was exactly what I was looking for.This works well for coastal design as well as Lowcountry style.

I am in the beginning stages of my drift wood mirror that is going over the vanity.I love the way my husband cut it on the left side where it bows out.


My best friend had this amazing water color of a bluebird painted for me for Christmas.The bluebird has a special meaning to me and this, I think is going to look fabulous in the bathroom. What do you think?



1 comment:

Betsy Frates said...

Looks beautiful. I love the theme and how meaningful everything is.