Saturday, March 26, 2011

Brazilian Eclectic

 When it comes to interior design, Sig Bergamin is in a league of his own.I love his eclectic design style and imaginative use of color. His portfolio of beach homes and his choice of coastal decor is an inspiration to me. This time,it is his own incredible beach house refuge in Trancoso ( Bahai SA )  that  will be featured .on the cover of Elle Decor's  April Issue. Here are some of the photos that didn't make it into the magazine. Just imagine the ones that did.!  I can't wait  to see!








4 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

It feels very creative and relaxing.

A Vintage Vine said...

All your beach inspiration makes me want to scrap my house and start over and have a BEACH HOUSE!!!! How is Hubby? I pray all is better for him!

michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love that bathroom, stunning!
I hope you are home and hubby is resting comfortably.

beachcomber said...

looove it!!