Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beautiful Easter Napkins

Easter is almost here and we are thinking about making everything perfect for Easter dinner. We want our table to look just as beautiful as the meal we have prepared.Why not add a real WOW factor to the table with these beautifully folded Easter napkins.



Adorable bunny fold Click here for directions.







Bunny placeholderClick here 








Simple Bunny ears lClick here


For a large crowd doing a buffet style dinner make these adorable carrotsClick here

5 comments:

Shellbelle said...

Oh my gosh, those are adorable! I already pulled out a napkin and tried the first one. Now, I've got to go find some string! Cute, cute, cute!

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

too cute!! i love love love all of these ideas. i have been trying to decide the best way to do our table, and these are perfect!

thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! I think I'll try the first ones (or the third ones if I get stuck!) Easter's at our house this year (as always!), so always like to try something new! Gracias! Linda Lan

and Happy Easter!

michelle said...

Those are stinkin adorable!!! I might have to try one of these. I hope you and your hubby are home and resting comfortably!! :)
Happy Easter to you my friend!!!
Hugs!!

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

Oh how cute are these! I loved folding napkins when I was a kid, my specialties were a swan and a lotus flower. Ah the memories =)

Hope you are enjoying Easter!

xo Linda