Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rope Silver Glass and Wood

  I have another birthday approaching, and I got to thinking about what I would like. Not that  I  need anything, but here are  several things I really love.


This set is amazing !Haus Interior








Towel holder by Nautical luxuries




Serving Tray Nautical Luxuries



Rattan Chair. Haus Interior



Vintage fish bottles


Restoration Hardware




 
Knot napkin rings Haus Interior



Designs Adrift Facebook
                                                         I  am crazy about this artist work.!




Rope Cloche Haus Interior






Glass Candle stick holders .Classic Hostess




                            We really do need a new media center. I love this one  Pottery Barn



Gurgle Pots
I know it isn't wood, rope, glass or silver, but I just love these love these! Which item is your favorite?

9 comments:

sheerserendipity said...

I hope you get what you want for your birthday, everything you picked out is so nice…

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

I am loving all of the rope decor I have been seeing lately and these are no exception...especially the gorgeous silver serving pieces with the rope handles...so cute.

Thanks for stopping by this week and linking up to my mix and mingle party!

michelle said...

These are all beautiful!! I am loving the driftwood sailfish! I think for your birthday you need one of each of these. :)
xoxo

michelle said...

These are all beautiful!! I am loving the driftwood sailfish! I think for your birthday you need one of each of these. :)
xoxo

The enchanted home said...

Love it all besides the fact that I love nautical anything, these are just gorgeous looking!

sealaura said...

i love the knot knapkin rings. reminds me of the carribean hook bracelet and ring I got in St. John for some reason!

Leo said...

I love the vintage fish bottles!! So pretty. Especially love the minty green colors.

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Love the rope pieces for their texture and references, but I'm in love with the vintage fish bottles. What a fun collection that would be!
Heidi @ Show Some Decor

Inka Smith said...

The fish bottles are great but I am a big driftwood fan. I am in the process of doing a seahorse. Can't get enough beach!
Inka