Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I would like to thank " Sweet Melissah " from Coastal Style   for nominating Seaside Style for this lovely award! Please stop by her blog for some beautiful coastal inspirations





For the 'One Lovely Blog Award' paste the link to the blog that you have received the Award from on your blog, share seven things about yourself and list another 15 great bloggers (but not the one who nominated you!)

 I'd like to nominate Michelle from Emerald Cove 
She is a wonderful friend, a ray of sunshine, creative, and sweet as can be!

                                            
     Here are 14 other blogs that inspire me 


Ada and Darcy 
A Beach Cottage                                                                
Beach Coast Style  
 Beachcomber
Chic Coastal Living                                                                                                                
Classic Casual Home
Completely Coastal                                                          
Gypsea Nurse                                                                                                                                          
Jane Coslick Cottages                                                               
LOVE OF THE SEA                                                         
Sally Lee By The Sea
Sealaura                                                                 
Sea Cottage
Shellebelles Tiki Hut
Simple Daisy
The Enchanted Home


                                            Here are 7 things you didn't know about me.

                                 1. I always wanted to be a  character at Disney World.


                                                               2. I LOVE Liverwurst.

                                   3.A gentleman wanted to "buy" me when I went to Egypt!

                                                  4. I adore with my bull dog  Bentley

                                                  5. I am truly at peace on the water


                                 6. I  can't get enough of the movie " Goodfella's { I guess I am weird }

   

                                       7. I have a secret I can't tell until next week.




         Have a great day!                                                
Photobucket

10 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I never would have pegged you for a liverwurst girl! But I definitely knew you have ONE LOVELY BLOG!
Thank you soooo much for this wonderful honor. It really mean s lot to me.

The enchanted home said...

I am so honored you thought of me for this award. Thank you SO MUCH! I was laughing out loud reading your 7 things...someone wanted to buy you, huh?? WOW! I know a lot of people my husband included who loved Goodfellas, he watches it like for the 8th time as though hes never seen it, go figure! So cute about wanting to be a disney character, they are always happy and get to live in happyland forever and ever! Thanks for sharing and thank you so much for this award. I will be sure to properly acknowledge it in my Fri or Sat. post!! Have a great day.....

michelle said...

Aww thank you so much, YOU are the best!!

I love liverwurst and definitely feel at peace by the water. :) Ooh how much was the man offering? That can be scary and flattering all at the same time...I think. :)
Thank you again my dear friend, you have made me smile today!

Hugs!!
xoxoxoxo

Arabella said...

I love Liverwurst too!!! :O)

Thanks so much for listing us as an inspiration, Linda ~ you're such a doll...and we're in great company!

Hugs,
Marie

Beach Coast Style said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award!! It means a lot and being a new blogger it helps me keep going!

And no like everyone else I would not have thought you have liked liverwurst. I like it to my kids think it's gross! but what do they know!

And someone wanting to buy you how funny is that. People can say and do some of the weirdest things!

Simple Daisy said...

Thank you!!!

Liverwurst, huh!?!?!!? I don't know if I could even touch that stuff!! heehee!!

I hope you have a very wonderful day today!!!

xoxo
Heather

sealaura said...

Hola! thanks so much for the lovely award, Nice to get to know you better. Not sure about the liverwurst EEK! but you're still cool in my book. I'm excited to see what you share with us soon. Hope you are having a great week so far.

Leo said...

Hi there. thanks so much. I am with you on a few things...I love Goodfellas, my girlfriend (not me) was offered to be purchased when we were in Egypt...and I adore my dog (s). Thanks again..and I can't wait to hear your secret!

Completely Coastal said...

Thanks so much Linda for including me!!! Oh, and how much was that gentleman offering?? Weird, ha.

The enchanted home said...

Formally acknowledged you on todays post! Thanks so much again for the award..stop by!