Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Carribean Island Makeover

 Petit St.Vincent is  just a speck of an island, in the Carribean known as the Grenadines, but to Philip Stephensen it is so much more. To him it is a a dream come true. He discovered this private island more than 20 years ago , when sailing.and wasn't welcome. He came back  and bought the island in 2010 and built 20 cottages on this pristine tropical oasis. Here is a peak at one of the cottages. Fabulous! Check out Architectural Digest for the rest of the story.












Photobucket 

3 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Gorgeous! The interior kind of reminds me of Little Dix Bay in Virgin Gorda. Oh, I just miss the Caribbean so much. I really have to get my act together and plan another trip. We are getting a puppy in February so it has to be before then or wait till next year. I doubt I will be able to get anyone to dogsit a puppy! For now I will just have to drool over your pictures! Have a wonderful holiday!
-Shelley

Jane said...

breathtaking and looks like just where i would like to be next week! I felt very grounded and a sense of comfort looking at the stonework throughout. love love love it. thanks for sharing. Merry christmas. Jane x

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Wouldn't it be fun to be walking along that beach?
Merry Christmas, Linda.