Sunday, December 11, 2011

No Bananas Bungalow

Social Media , while at times can consume our life and inundate us with more information than we really need or even want. Then there are times when we ask ourselves where would would we be without out it? ( or at least I do ) This is one of those times. I am not a big" Twitterer". I have  a decent sized following.  I don't tweet all day everyday,so when I recently got a notification that I had a new follower,   I checked them out, It took me to www.nobananasbungalow.com.


 I am so glad I did. This adorable bungalow is in the Florida Keys.The retro architecture,sunny Yellow  shutters and  accessories, give this bungalow an easy breezy feel that is adorable!  If you are a boater, pull right up, dock your boat and stay for a week, or a month.  The rate for a week is very reasonable for this two bedroom 2 bath   open floor plan unit right on the canal and a short walk to a private beach. this is a kick off your flip flops kinda place, with plenty of things to do. Go to the beach, Hit the tiki bar, go fishing, snorkeling, or island hopping! This may just be the ticket for the winter blues!















Photobucket

9 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

What a wonderful bungalow! Looks like the perfect place to spend a nice beach vacation!
-Shelley

beachcomber said...

so cute! i'd love to spend some time there.
x

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Very cute - I've always wanted to visit Key West.

The enchanted home said...

Love it...just seeing those palm trees and the beautiful beach decor relaxed me already, bring the warm air and tropical drinks on!! Looks sooo relaxing!

Leo said...

Love it. So cute. And looks like it fits in perfectly in The Keys!!!

vdumas said...

Love that yellow... I always said I would have a beach bungalow one day and call it "Lemoncholie". I'm land locked now but have a boutique called Gillyweed.. my temporary coastal retreat! I'm now a follower!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

SUCH A great home! Looks really comfortable. I don't Twitter...I guess I don't have much more to say than what's on my blog and facebook. That is so fun No Bananas found you though! I love dropping by your blog!

Dylanarman said...

These days bungalows is much less than before.

Condo Management

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh my goodness! I MUST Stay there! My hubby and I love the keys and now this gives me an excuse to go back! What a neat little place! So much charm! I especially love their monogrammed towel! Precious!