Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweet Serenity

Whenever I can find a home on Nantucket to post about, I jump on it, and if you follow my blog on a regular basis, then  you  already  know my love  for this island.. It is peaceful, serene, magical place, that I hope to be able to return to one day. This home designed  Donna Elle, is a serene home, with the beautiful colors of the ocean, and sea glass that give this home a comfortable and sophisticated vibe




              Right away you are greeted with a sense of calm.  The closet door  is made of driftwood!

White washed seaside glam mixed with




                                              modern nautical. Love the boat shaped bar.

                                                               


The top of the bar was hand painted by a local artist.


                                              A modern coastal sophistication


I love this bedroom !  So peaceful. Would love to wake up and smell and see the ocean.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what an amazing home! Thanks for sharing it :) xo K

kim @ whitebarnbasics said...

Hi, I just found your blog through La Dolfina! You just gave me that coastal fix that I was craving!
I'm looking forward to checking out all of your other posts!
kim
http://whitebarnbasics.blogspot.com/

SOMMERWHITE said...

O M G...its so amazing !! Love it love it !! :)

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Really gorgeous...that bar! Great gathering spot.

Calypso In The Country said...

Gorgeous! That blue front door is like a breath of fresh air. Love it!
-Shelley

Kathysue said...

I think I could move right in and be quite happy here. Kathysue

SSM said...

Hello Linda,

Just Beautiful!

Thank you for sharing. :)

How is that new baby?

simmone said...

Love the view from the bedroom,beautiful.

michelle said...

I absolutely LOVE this house and then to be on Nantucket, even better!!!
xoxoxo

Nicole-Lynn said...

Its simply breathtaking! So nice!